4.4 by user reviews
Trying to find an affordable tent? You'll want to hear all about the CORE Dome 6-Person Tent. This CORE tent has a dome design, retaining its shape, even in windy areas. It has an adjustable air intake vent, which reduces the internal humidity of your tent by promoting a good airflow. It is designed for winter use, has CORE H20 Block Technology, and includes sealed seams, keeping you sheltered in wet and cold conditions. This CORE tent features an adjustable ground vent, which lets in plenty of air to keep the tent at a comfortable temperature. It comes with a gear loft with a lantern hook and has storage pockets, so it won't be difficult to keep your tent clear and organized. This CORE tent is designed to fit up to six people and is perfect for family camping and comes with a rainfly and stakes.
- Features an adjustable ground vent, improving the air circulation inside the tent
- Features a ground vent, helping control the internal humidity of your tent
- CORE H20 Block Technology keeps water from coming inside the tent if you get caught in a storm
- Dome design is generally heavier than tunnel tents
- Cheap tent designs are generally not very durable