4.5 by user reviews
With a great user rating, the Coleman Sundome Dome 2-Person Tent could be exactly what you need for your next outdoor adventure. This tent has a dome design, retaining its shape, even in windy areas. It features a ground vent, which lets in plenty of air to keep the tent at a comfortable temperature. This tent has mesh pockets sewn into the side, giving the interior an even more open feel since your things will be kept safe and out of the way. It has inverted seams, protecting you from heavy rains and with a WeatherTec system, it keeps your tent warm and dry regardless of rainy conditions. This tent sleeps two people, providing a snug space for a small number of campers.
- Features an easy setup, sparing you assembly time
- Features a ground vent, improving the air circulation inside the tent
- Includes large windows, letting in a lot of outside air for good ventilation
- Dome design is generally heavier than tunnel tents
- 2-person tents don't have a lot of extra space for gear
- Cheap tent designs are generally not very durable