4.4 by user reviews
With the Mountainsmith Polyester Freestanding 2-Person Tent, you can plan an incredible weekend getaway. This Mountainsmith tent has a freestanding design, meaning it can stand without using stakes. It is constructed from polyester, making it very easy to maneuver this tent from place to place, due to its virtually weightless quality. It is designed for three-season use and has sealed seams, keeping you dry if you happen to get stuck in a thunderstorm.
This Mountainsmith tent includes storage pockets and features a gear loft, so you don't have to spend time in the morning searching for your glasses or phone. It has aluminum alloy poles, which can support large amounts of weight and are unlikely to snap with applied pressure. This Mountainsmith tent has a polyester floor, which is water-resistant. Its floor has a bathtub design, preventing rain water from pooling under your tent and leaking in.
- Made of polyester, eliminating shrinkage when it gets wet, meaning you can ideally use this for years
- Removable canopy adds a layer of protection from sun, rain, and bugs
- Features tent fly windows, keeping you cool and comfortable no matter how hot it gets
- Polyester fly cover can sag in the rain and cause dripping on the inside
- Polyester is prone to becoming very hot in warm weather
- Polyester floor has a limited lifespan compared to other fabrics