5.0 by user reviews
With the Paha Que Wilderness Cabin 6-Person Tent, you can plan an incredible weekend away. This Paha Que Wilderness tent features a cabin design, allowing you to divide the interior according to your requirements. It is designed to withstand three seasons, is made with waterproof materials, and has storm flaps for maximum dryness and safety during any weather conditions. This Paha Que Wilderness tent has fiberglass poles, giving campers a lightweight option that will not corrode. It has a gear loft, helping you save space with an overhead storage unit to keep personal items out of the way. This 80 sq. ft. tent accommodates six campers and comes with a rainfly, stakes, and awning poles.
- Waterproof protection keeps you safe from rain and other harsh weather conditions
- Storm flaps for maximum dryness and safety during harsh weather
- Corrosion resistant to prolong the life of your tent
- 3-season tents can't withstand heavy snow or hail
- Cabin design is hard to carry on your back