5.0 by user reviews
Trying to find an affordable tent? You'll want to know about the Paha Que' Dome 4-Person Tent. This Paha Que' tent has shock-corded fiberglass poles, withstanding lots of wear and tear without breaking or bending. It has a dome design, maximizing strength especially when in contact with high winds. This 63 sq. ft. tent sleeps four campers, so you'll have a large enough space for your whole group to fit comfortably. It includes a rainfly, a carry bag, and stakes.
- Features an easy setup, making it very simple to assemble
- Comes with large windows, allowing for plenty of ventilation to keep your tent feeling fresh
- Features a large door, providing easy access and excellent ventilation while open
- Dome design is generally heavier than tunnel tents
- Inexpensive tents don't generally come with additional convenience features