5.0 by user reviews
With the Paha Que Wilderness Cabin 6-Person Tent, you can plan an incredible weekend away. This Paha Que Wilderness tent features a cabin design, which has a larger interior, allowing you to divide the space according to your needs. It is designed for three-season use, is made with waterproof materials, and includes storm flaps, providing extra fabric to cover vents and zippers against rain. This tent has fiberglass poles, which will handle most weather conditions due to their tarnish resistance. It has a gear loft, keeping your essentials elevated off the ground and safe through the night. This 80 sq. ft. tent is designed to fit six people and is perfect for family camping and includes a rainfly, stakes, and awning poles.
- Waterproof protection keeps you safe from rain and other harsh weather conditions
- Storm flaps for maximum dryness and safety during harsh weather
- Corrosion resistant to prolong the life of your tent
- 3-season tents can't withstand heavy snow or hail
- Cabin design is hard to carry on your back