5.0 by user reviews
With the Paha Que Wilderness Cabin 6-Person Tent, you can plan a great weekend away. This tent features a cabin design, enabling you to divide the interior according to your requirements. It has fiberglass poles, which have excellent tarnish resistance and can withstand all temperatures, from high heat to intense cold. Designed for three seasons of the year, it can endure downpours and moderate snow, perfect for late fall and early winter camping.
This tent has a gear loft, keeping your essentials elevated off the ground and safe through the night. It has a waterproof treatment and has storm flaps and sealed seams, making sure that the tent stays dry during bad weather. This 80 sq. ft. tent accommodates six campers, so there will be plenty of space for a group plus all the gear and equipment. It includes a rainfly, stakes, and awning poles.
- Waterproof protection keeps you safe from rain and other harsh weather conditions
- Storm flaps for maximum dryness and safety during harsh weather
- Corrosion resistant to prolong the life of your tent
- 3-season tents can't withstand heavy snow or hail
- Cabin design is hard to carry on your back