Columbia Pinewood Large 190T Polyester 6-Person Green Dome Tent
1.0 by user reviews
- Made of 190T polyester, making it very easy to maneuver from place to place, due to its virtually weightless quality
- Polyethylene floor does not deteriorate with prolonged water exposure
- Features an easy setup, going up faster than a traditional tent
- Polyurethane coating is susceptible to flaking off the tent surface
- Polyester fly cover can sag in the rain and cause dripping on the inside
- 190T polyester is susceptible to becoming very hot in warm weather
Set out into the wilderness for an unforgettable camping trip with the Columbia Pinewood 190T Polyester Dome 6-Person Tent. This Columbia tent is made from 190T polyester, making it very easy to maneuver from place to place since it's very lightweight. Featuring a dome design, it has a lot of headroom as well as high wind resistance. It has fiberglass poles, which are made of lightweight materials and are 100% rust and corrosion proof.
Made of polyethylene, the floor is naturally water-resistant and doesn't need an additional layer of protective coating. Designed with a polyurethane coating, this Columbia tent protects against water damage. It is built with a dual triangle venting and it is made with water-resistant materials, keeping you dry and your equipment safe from any rain. This Columbia tent is designed to sleep six people.
|Sleeping Capacity||6 people|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Durability Features||Fire resistant|
|Ventilation Features||Large windows, mesh roof, dual triangle venting|
|Weather Protection Features||Water-resistant coating|